Re: [IRCA] Late dx

Don,

You're very welcome!  Its good to know that I could provide some information that would be of value.  With KSTE off, I have pulled in KENI/Anchorage AK, KGAB/Orchard Valley WY, WSM/Nashville and CINT/Saskatoon SK.  While chasing something between 0420-0445 PST on 650 (which turned out to be KGAB again), I did note someone giving weather with high temps in the 70s.  I would assume it was Honolulu, as they were at the exact same rotation on my loop as KGAB.  Houston would have likely come in at a different angle.

There's one more night of SP for KSTE (according to their engineering staff), so you still have a chance for more stations there.

Mike Hawkins
Tracy CA

The Kaskey Family <kaskeyfamily@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
1060 CA KTNS Oakhurst 12/22 0040 PDT noted thru the QRM with code
ID's and sweep tones. Not much stronger than CKMX/KDUS/KDYL QRM.

650 HI KHNR Honolulu 12//22 0045 noted atop the frequency looping
NE/SW (the only direction I can get that doesn't have a horrid buzz on
it) with Bill O'Reilly show and many ads & call letter ID's. Stayed
pretty much atop thru TOH. First Hawaiian I've heard in several years
since KDWN-720 stopped their silent period.

650 WY KGAB Orchard Valley 12/22 0100 PDT popped atop with station
promos mentioning Wyoming's #1 talk outlet then '650 KGAB-Orchard
Valley, Cheyenne' ID. Stayed atop for the next 5 minutes or so with
news and many more ads & promos + several more call ID's. This is a NEW
one for me.

Thank you very much Mike Hawkins for the tip on KSTE's silent period.
That helped immensly. No Alaska or WSM but one more night to try.

73 don kaskey san francisco ca

Do you Yahoo!?