[IRCA] Bob Pietsch

I just received an e-mail from Brian Pietsch with the bad news that his
dad & mother, Bob & Maria Pietsch, were involved in a very bad
automobile accident this weekend on I-80 near Richmond CA.  Bob is in
intensive care at John Muir Hospital in Walnut Creek with 10 broken
ribs, a broken collar bone, concussion & assorted other injuries but
alive, alert & on the mend.  Maria was luckier and was released from the
hospital with mainly bumps & bruises.

Bob & I have known each other for over 35 years and he and his family
have resided in Foster City (near San Mateo) for many years.  He is a
dear friend and a pretty good dxer when he has time to spend listening.
Bob & I originated ERBA back about 1966 or 1967.

Any prayers for Bob and Maria would be most welcome.

73

Don Kaskey
San Francisco CA
11/16/04