Re: [IRCA] Sending a reception report

Thanks Mike for this link. I appreciate it. I really like the name of it, it's perfect, hi.

Read your comment about KCBS turning up the power just for you. Yes, dang, ow, I remember occasions like that. lol. I had a close local pull this trick on me not that long ago. I knew they had they're carrier on, but I was stubborn and determined to pick out what was behind it, hi.
Doug

Doug and Others,

Check out this link for addressing mail to other countries. I can't vouch that it's 100% accurate, but hasn't steered me wrong yet: http://www.columbia.edu/kermit/postal.html

Title is,

FRANK'S COMPULSIVE GUIDE TO POSTAL ADDRESSES

Like Nick said, the postal SERVICE of Japan is very efficient - trust me.

Mike