Re: [IRCA] Sending a reception report

Doug, maybe I'm reading the WRTH wrng but here is what I have:

NIPPON HOSO KYOKAI
Japan Broadcasting Corporation
2-1, Jinnan 2-chome
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-8001

--- Begin Message ---
Hi All,
I was just wondering what the proper layout for an address to Japan would be. Does what I have below look correct?
Hopefully the WRTH address is also correct.
Thanks and 73- Doug

Nippon Hoso Kyokai

JOBB - Osaka 2

1-20, Otemae 4-chome,