Re: [IRCA] Barrow, Alaska... good DX site?

Re: [IRCA] Barrow, Alaska... good DX site?

I lived in Alaska from 1955 to 1967. I DXed from Seward and Anchorage. A
DXer, Clayton Woodward lived in Palmer and heard all of Europe, the
Middle East and most of Africa on MW in the 50s and 60s. Depending on
the AU, you should hear Europe like a local. I heard Europeans in the
middle of the day from Seward in the Winter. But you will be 800 miles
farther North. I never made it that far North though.
Good luck.

73s,

Patrick

Patrick Martin