RE: [IRCA] WRCG TEST

Brandon, thanks again for the heads-up email for the test. Many of us (me,
anyway) would have forgotten!

Regarding CW ID's, seems to me that if a particular station is running a DX
test on a particular frequency with CW ID's, one could almost be guarenteed
that if one hears CW at the appointed time on the appointed frequency, it
WILL be the testing station. Nevertheless, 5-10 WPM would be ideal, hi, hi.

The amazing coverage of this test really proves the value of CW.

Cheers es 73's,
Bruce