Re: [IRCA] WRCG Test

Well, it made it to Victoria, BC as well....I wasn't at home for the test, but set ReCall Pro running on the PC after trying to phase the regulars as much as possible. Finally got to it tonight. Lots of code heard, but less than a fifth of it could have been called readable...and I'm struggling with that. No IDs heard yet but a phrase or two has come into focus, probably enough for a report. Otherwise, I'm an embarrassment to my amateur licence which once boasted 10 words a minute.

Did anybody hear any code after 0045 EST?  It didn't make it here.

Thanks to the station for the test, and I'll look forward to the next one.

best wishes,

Nick