[IRCA] WRCG Test

I didn't have much hope of hearing WRCG with 1420 being occupied
by KSTN and XEXX, but I listened to and taped the first 12 minutes.
KSTN was nulled way down with my 2 ft.altaz. loop, leaving XEXX
and a station with a football game. At 30 seconds after 9 PM, PDT
some code came through; low-pitched tones at a relatively slow rate
followed by higher pitched tones at a higher rate.  More code made
it through at various times, but I couldn't decipher any of it.  I guess
I will count WRCG as being heard, but it would only be a call change.
They were heard at a different Livermore location as WRBL on
November 22, 1954.

Albert Lehr - Livermore, CA

Allied A-2515 receiver
Homebrew external sync detector, frequency measurement system
2 ft. loop