Re: [IRCA] Recording DX

> Hi All,
> The current audio recorder I use for DX is just about deceased. =
> (cassette) Are there any recommendations out there concerning Mini-disc =
> recorders or possibly newer technology?

I use Sony Mini-Disc.
Recorders are very reasonably priced, well supported
and robust.

Want more info on the medium than you really need?

visit www.minidisc.org

I have hours and hours of stuff from the 70's and 80's on cassette.
It has been recorded onto harddrives... and then on to CD's..
Now I am putting some of it onto Sony MD.

Hey, when that recording of VOA Okinawa 1178Khz, on cassette
finally dies, it is gone forever!
Archive now.. for future generations of anti-social hobbyists. :-)

Colin Newell
Victoria, B.C. Canada