[IRCA] 1340 Unid

Hi All,
Late evening for me, 0730...hi.
I had my local KLOO 1340 nulled and picked up a female giving what sounded like a double ID. "K...1440 We know regular rock that's hard to beat... KPSO oldies 1340".  The loop had to be oriented N/S for the null, but that's not to say reception was necessarily limited to that. The call sounded solid, but maybe it's something else that rhymes with "P" or "S". (any possibility of 1340-1440 related stations?) TNX & 73,
Doug Pifer
Albany, OR