[IRCA] Need Help-Wash-Idaho dxers

Eastern Washington-Idaho dxers, help please....

I have been hearing a spanish speaking station in a tight null of my
local KOIT on 1260 (again) of late.  This station has been in quite
clearly (along with CFRN) and plays an assortment of Northern Mexico
style music...e.g. Nortena/Banda and even occasionally Ranchera...Up
tempo mexican music...I hear them the best around midnight or 1 a.m. PDT
but they were in this morning at 6:15a.m. check as well.

Unfortunately they very seldom have any announcements of any kind.
Going right through the TOH time after time when I listen.

My main suspects are the stations in San Luis Rio Colorado, Sonora &
KWEI in Weiser Idaho.  I know KWEI used to carry Radio Unica, so perhaps
they are still spanish language programming.  They seldom are reported
to any bulletin/list.

Any help checking this out will be very much appreciated.

Thanks all...

don kaskey  san francisco ca