[IRCA] Re: CC and Jim Bohannon

?? Clear Channel could do a lot worse than run Jim Bohannon. Unfortunately,
they are not, nor is anyone else around here I can hear reliably. Must go
hunting for webcasts, like WNTK, silly ballgames permitting, or K57 Guam, if
and when it connects. Anyway, does CC own Westwood One now too?

73, Glenn Hauser