Re:[IRCA] Clear Channel Stations

Hi Terry,
Quote: "I, for one, LIKE the Clear Channel radio stations!!!"   Clear channel frequencies are a good thing and I wish more of them were around like before. Appreciating Clear Channel Communications INC.,  is quite another thing.  They sure knocked out that home-town feeling in my neck of the woods, with several different stations under one roof nowdays, owned by one really HUGE corporation from out of state. 73s- Doug