[IRCA] IRCA T-Shirts

Hi All,
I just wanted to mention that IRCA T-Shirts are now available for sale. The shirts have the "official" two color print on the front, the logo being blue with "IRCA" in red, plus the anniversary dates "1964 - 2004" printed below. Sizes and shirt colors presently on hand are:    White shirts:  8- XL's,  3-XXL's.    Natural shirts:  6-XL's.   (natural is a light tan color and makes a nice background for the logo)  I can mail these shirts out immediately. If your shirt size isn't in stock or the quantity runs out, I will collect orders and print shirts, size M - XXL when I have received them all.  Prices are $8.00. XXL add $2.00. Postage is included.  This is nonprofit for me and approximately $3.00 per shirt will go to support the club. Good DX and 73- Doug

If you have any questions, email me at oregon4wd@xxxxxxxxxxx
or send you payment to:

Doug Pifer- 3410 Marion St. SE, Albany, OR 97322