[IRCA] SS station on 1470

At about 0100 EDT on Sunday 8/15 I heard a station on
1470 in Spanish I hope others can help me ID.  It was
using the slogan "Radio Hispana 1470(numbers in SS),
La Voz de California."

Checking the NRC log the most likely seems to be KUTY
Palmdale, which would be a new one for me.

I suppose XERCN Tijuana is also possible although I
heard them as "Radio Unica San Diego" last year.

Thanks for any help!

Stan Weisbeck
Spokane, WA