Re: [IRCA] XERF-1570 power boost?

For whatever reason, I've been hearing XERF very reliably
since May or June.  I seem to recall reading somewhere that
the station engineering department was rehabilitating the
ground system.  I've participated in a couple of radial
repair and restoration missions in Kansas (the old and
now defunct WREN - 1250 was one of them), and for the hard
work, the improvement in signal and coverage area can be
very dramatic.

73,

Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, Minnesota