Re: [IRCA] Antenna thoughts?

I have had better luck with my EWE than the K9AY here. However, I have
23 years of experimenting with EWEs. That might be a factor as I know
them well. That EWE has brought me in a lot of great DX through the
years that nothing else I have been able to find will do. Maybe living
along the coast has had something to do with it and the EWE fits
conditions here with the wet soil and all. I know of others who has
installed a EWE inland and was not impressed. The termination has to be
set right too or it will not work. There are always a lot of factors
involved.

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR
KAVT Reception Manager