[IRCA] XESDD-920 is still on while XESDD-1030 is testing

[IRCA] XESDD-920 is still on while XESDD-1030 is testing

Disregard previous information. XESDD-920 is still on the air while they get the 1030 outlet ready. They are easily heard here all day.

KURS-1040 appears to have reduced their day power (maybe down to the level they're actually SUPPOSED to use?!). They are not slopping XESDD-1030, and XED-1050 is coming in with good midday signals for the first time in a long time.

XEMO-860 continues to behave itself. There is less slop on 850 and 870 now than I can ever remember. XEZF-850 and KRLA-870 are audible middays in some parts of town.

XESDD-1030 is still simulcasting XESS-620 "la tropical 6-20" for now. They have an excellent daytime signal but not so hot at night so far...

73, Tim Hall
Chula Vista, CA

http://www.inetworld.net/halls/dx/index.html

All dates/times mentioned in my reports are Eastern Local Time for US/Canadian stations and GMT for all others.