[IRCA] MW QSLs

1300    KKOL    WA, Seattle, received my third (!) QSL for a report sent
180d ago. I wish some of the toughies were this easy. hi. This Letter
came from Dick Harris, Corp Eng. Also sent coverage map. Station
operates from a ship with a pole antenna. Address: Salem Radio Seattle,
2815 Second Ave. Suite 550, Seattle  WA   98121. (PM-OR)

1660     WQSN    MI, Kalamazoo, received QSL letter in 90d for taped
report. I already had this QSL'd, but only a e mail QSL. V/S: Gearry S.
Morrill-CPBE, Tech. Mgr. Address: 4200 S. Main Street, Kalamazoo MI
49006. (PM-OR)

Patrick Martin
Seaside OR

Patrick Martin