[IRCA] Station updates

Nina and I drove to San Luis Obispo for the graduation at Cal Poly last weekend; of note are 540 in Carmel is now Radiovisa with mucho mentions that their programming is from AM 830 (KMXE) and 1340 in San Luis Obispo is now running Air America.  A large ad in the local tabloid freebie shows their daily schedule.

AM radio through the Salinas Valley is pretty much Hispanic, with a few notable exceptions.   EE stations were pretty much "off the bird".  KPRL 1230 Paso Robles was all over the upper part of the dial when we drove through there.

Returning on Sunday afternoon I tuned into 1430 Santa Clara to see if they went Air America; no but they were in EE doing a repeat of Saturday's Sabercats game.  So they're not exclusively ethnic/Asian.

Rich Toebe
Vacaville CA