RE: [IRCA] Re: Need some help IDing TIS stations

RE: [IRCA] Re: Need some help IDing TIS stations

Hi Ira, you might be right about that terrorist thing! I used to enjoy going to the parking lot of our local airport to watch and photograph the various airplanes arriving and departing. For some reason there is a lot of military stuff dropping in and leaving. Must be training flights to and from Anniston AL. Another hobby was photographing trains. Needless to say I no longer do either!

Best regards,
John