[IRCA] KCEO-1000 is now "the owl"

Their weird "premium radio" format only lasted a couple of months. Now they're "AM 1000 the owl." Not sure what the new slogan means, but their programming is certainly for the birds.... I've only heard snake-oil salesmen today (promoting "vitamins", "supplements", and other junk the FDA probably hasn't had a look at yet). I don't know what their weekday programming consists of yet.

73, Tim Hall
Chula Vista, CA

http://www.inetworld.net/halls/dx/index.html

All dates/times mentioned in my reports are Eastern Local Time for US/Canadian stations and GMT for all others.