[IRCA] Thanks for the feedback about Email response time.

[IRCA] Thanks for the feedback about Email response time.

Hi All, Thanks for all your input about my email problem. I have concluded that it is a Comcast issue. They either have their SPAM filters too tight or Comcast is on a list of SPAMMERS so other ISP's keep blocking then un blocking us. One month we get email then the next month lots of it bounces back both to and from us. As usual tech support was worthless but strangely I got a ton of Email today including some going back to the 12th. What a coincidence, <G>
Now to make this on topic, WUUS 980 Rossville GA has been off the air since at least 1800 yesterday (13th) but I was unable to get a message out to the lists. I have caught WNIV 970 Atlanta , WPGA 980 Perry GA ,WTEM 980 Washington DC, WYFN 980 Nashville TN, WEIS 990 Centre AL , and a few UNID SS stations. Not great DX I know but needed from here nonetheless. I also have a mystery station on 970 broadcasting WBAC 1340 Cleveland TN's audio. Possibly WXQK Spring City TN but I don't recall them doing that.
Best regards,

John Hunter
Rossville, GA