Re: [HCDX] Abkhazia 9494.75 at 1848???

Luigi (not Hector?),

If it was really on 9494.75 that certainly points to Abkhazia, but WYFR in Russian via Uzbekistan is scheduled on 9495.

9495 1700-1900 USA WYFR Family Radio  R EEu /UZB

Suggest you refer to frequently updated online schedules such as EiBi: http://www.eibispace.de/dx/freq-a08.txt
rather than Passport which is AT LEAST a year out of date.

You might have heard a Family Radio ID or theme music, interval signal by 1900.

73, Glenn Hauser, OK