[HCDX] log Sat morning

China, 6085, Firedrake,(Pres) 1015-1030,  Noted a steady broadcast
of Firedrake type music which is probably intended to block Taiwan's
transmission schedule on this freq and this hour 0900 to 1500 UTC). Firedrake is underneath WYFR, so it's not that audible being poor. (Chuck Bolland, 26, July 2008)

Taiwan, 6150, Radio Taiwan International, (Tent), 1045-1100,  At
tune in, noted music (choral) followed with Oriental(Poss Mandarin) Language comments between a male and female. They
seem happy, not like the announcers I hear on Beijing's  broadcast who
seem more rigid when they comment.  Back to music at 1052 UTC
but comments continue while music is being presented.

Singapore, 6150, Radio Singapore International,(Tent) 1100-1115 Dare I report this? I think I will. At 1100 noted a second signal come on the air with comments by a female while RTI above is also broadcasting with a male in news. Things get confusing as the clock
ticks with both signals mixing it up here.  Can't identify the language
from RSI yet, but it's suppose to be English.    Time ran out for me
as far as listening.  RSI never improved anymore to help with the
ID.  (Chuck Bolland, July 26, 2008)

Clewiston, Florida
R-390A

Order your WRTH 2008: