From: hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hard-core-dx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Glenn Hauser
Sent: 10 February 2008 03:16
To: dxld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: abdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ODXA yg;
swl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: DXERS UNLIMITED´S WEEKEND EDITION FOR 9 - 10 FEBRUARY 2008

If he were not referring to a ``self-proclaimed expert`` or ``guru``, I
would
think he was talking about me, since I have made just such comments about
phoning-in! But I have never proclaimed myself to be any such thing. Where
would he get that idea?

OK, tnx for the explanation, but then other announcers` voices must be
processed very differently since they are of higher fidelity, which with
RHC`s
huge signals is certainly a benefit rather than a detriment (Glenn Hauser,
OK,
DX LISTENING DIGEST)

Order your WRTH 2008: