[HCDX] Updated!!!!

Hi friends,

I just uploaded the latest conversion application (ACONVERTAPP.EXE) to my
web page.  To get the "no charge" application, download the file
ACONVERT.ZIP,
which can be found  by going to http://www.orchidcitysoftware.com

As you may or may not know, this application is comprehensive program that
manuplicates Eike Bierwirths text file in a number of different formats The
user can sort the database by Country, Frequencies, Languages, Schedules,
and Radio Station name. In addition, the sort engine grabs data by QBE.

If you download the original Aconveertapp.exe which I uploaded a week ago,
then
you should know that this updated version is the same name and will override
the
original file.  Consequently, you will loose any data you accumulated with
the original.
If you decide you want to save your old data, just create a new folder and
copy the
original application into it.

Hope you find the new file useful.

Chuck Bolland