Re: [HCDX] Cuba jamming Canada

Radio Republica 9630 kHz loud and clear here at 0300Z, Nov 16, 2006,
no signs of reported jamming, even during a totally silent period of OC.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida, USA
[Ten-Tec RX-320D; LF Engineering H-800]

At 09:18 PM 11/15/2006, Glenn Hauser wrote:
>Sackville, that is, now that it is broadcasting Radio Republica at 02-05 UT
>Tue-Sat on 9630. Just checked Nov 16 at 0200 and all I hear is
>jamming, but two
>nights ago Sackville 9630, and the NQ Service on 9625, were inaudible here tho
>others in eastern NAm could hear RR. The jamming now is much weaker
>than RHC on
>9550, however. I wonder how 9630 is doing in various parts of ENAm, especially
>S Florida, and on into the Caribbean and Central America --- is RR on top of
>the jamming anywhere? Tsk, tsk, Canada and Cuba were such good
>friends, and now
>look what they`ve gone and done (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

Preorder your WRTH 2007:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0953586499/hardcoredxcom/