[HCDX] Cuba jamming Canada

Sackville, that is, now that it is broadcasting Radio Republica at 02-05 UT
Tue-Sat on 9630. Just checked Nov 16 at 0200 and all I hear is jamming, but two
nights ago Sackville 9630, and the NQ Service on 9625, were inaudible here tho
others in eastern NAm could hear RR. The jamming now is much weaker than RHC on
9550, however. I wonder how 9630 is doing in various parts of ENAm, especially
S Florida, and on into the Caribbean and Central America --- is RR on top of
the jamming anywhere? Tsk, tsk, Canada and Cuba were such good friends, and now
look what they`ve gone and done (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$510k for $1,698/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre

Preorder your WRTH 2007:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0953586499/hardcoredxcom/