[HCDX] Re Radio Kahuzi schedule

CONGO D.R.  Radio Kahuzi 6210
I believe the schedule of Radio Kahuzi I posted
some time ago is not complete and one thing was
misunderstood in various bulletins.
The Monday and Friday only note was for the
1600-1700 UTC period only. I believe they are
operating daily the other times. And the time segments
I posted may refer to programmes produced locally,
other times they may have pre-recorded programs
produced by other organizations.
On Mondays and Fridays they seem to be on at least until
1700 UTC, sometimes well past, say until 1725 or so.
The other days sign-off time has been variable, around 1500
or around 1600 UTC. Sorry for the unclear wording in my posting.
Hans Johnson in Cumbre DX reports that the power is 830W.

Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland

Preorder your WRTH 2007: