[HCDX] latest DX logs

Repport from:
Bogdan Alexandru Chiochiu
4190 Edward Higgins
H8Y 3M9
Pierrefonds (Montreal's West Island), Quebec, Canada
Equipment:
MW: Mazda Protégé'S 2002 Car Radio
MW: Sanyo MCD-S830 with its internal ferrite bar antenna
SW: Sangean CST-818 with moderate length random wire in our yard

North America:

630 CFCY Charlottetown, PEI SEP 14 1930 - ID as "This is CFCY AM Six-Thirty..." and mention of simulcasting 95.1 FM beetwen two country tunes. HUGE !!!! Completly topping groundwave/skywave CHLT and WPRO pests. 2nd time relog ! (Chiochiu-car-QC)

Europe:

585 Spain,   Radio Nacional de España, Madrid SEP 15 0008 - Woman in Spanish, very weak + 0020 - faded in again with mx, extremely weak, but will surely improove to arm-chair copy during the next few days or week if the solar activity still that low. It is my most reliable TA lowband station. The high-band regular is Croatia-1134. Would like to QSL them before the IBOC craze on 580 / 590 takes over... (Chiochiu-QC)

Latin America:

890 CUBA,   Radio Progreso, Chambas SEP 15 more or less 0030 - radio drama noted in passing. Stronger than residual nulled remnants of WLS Chicago. (Chiochiu-QC)

6010 MEXICO,   XEOI, Ciúdad de Mexico, DF SEP 16 1315 - Man announcing "a travez de..." an unreadable thing and 2 or 3 mentions of Radio Mil. Very poor (SIO 142) and fading with sunrise. First time IDed this season ! Was a regular the past one ! (Chiochiu-QC)

News:

Just received the Monitoring Times announcement and it appears we will have the best solar activity since the 50s. Great !

As for Aventure FM, I'm in contact with someone who did his military service in Paris between 1988 and 1989. I have an aircheck and a promotion tape somewhere. When I'll receive them, I'll send them to some of you. If you are interested, I have the death of Aventure FM on October 22, 1989 and the birth of MaXXimum ex. Aventure FM (RTL2 now). In any event, for me, Aventure FM was the BEST french radio station ever.

Blood tests next months, the last ones this year and the last ones at such an interval. Since I beated this damned testicular cancer, I shouldn't worry AT ALL and my stress is just an illusion. Well...

May the good DX be with you !
Bogdan Chiochiu