Re: [HCDX] 9/3/06 Log & Question

Bob,

I would just refer to the current EiBi schedules
http://www.susi-und-strolch.de/eibi/dx/freq-a06.txt

for BBC and everything else. You have to be familiar with the site
abbreviations in the right column, which are explained at the end of the
companion sort by time.

BBCWS website does provide charts showing sites (or rather countries, like US
without specifying exact site), but it takes a lot of hunting and maneuvering
to find what you want, looking at each target area.

73, Glenn

--- Bob Combs <trainman@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> OK, Is there a schedule of what transmitters BBC uses when?
> Bob

http://mail.yahoo.com

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.