[HCDX] R Fana new frequencies

I've been without internet connection for about a week
and haven't yet checked all my mail and bulletins. So this
may be old news.

ETHIOPIA. As reported earlier in various bulletins, R Fana
moved some time ago from 6210 to 6110. Some days later also
6940 disppeared. On 22 Aug I scanned thru 41 meterband and
noted R Fana on 7210 in parallel with 6110 at 1806. ID at 1811.
In fact, R Fana confirmed by e-mail these, seemingly permanent,
frequency changes.

Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland