[HCDX] BB Independence day Special

26 th March : A Day of Glory and Pride ? A Special Program on the occasion of the Independence Day and National Day 2006.

  Language : English.
  Date : March 26, 2006.
  UTC : 1230-1300 (S and SE Asia), 1815-1900 (EU)
  KHz : 7185

  Details of the Program:

  01. Intro: Highlight the back ground history of our struggle for independence and the glorious war of libaration in 1971. by- the compiler.

  02. Song : Ek Sagor Rokter Binimoye (Bengali) Artist : Swapna Roy and others. Lyric: Govindo Halder.

  03. Talk : Significance of the Independence Day in our National  Life . By ? Dr. Abul Kalam Manzur Murshed, Director General, Bangla Academy,Dhaka.

  04 Recitation : Recitation from the Poem our Independence with the gist in English. R/by- Shafiqul Islam Bahar.

  05. Songs : Specially composed Bengali songs on our Liberation War and the Independence with the gist in English.
  a) ?Mora Ekti Phul ke Bachabo Bole? . Artist : Apel Mahmud, Lyric : Govinda Halder.
  b) ? Hazar nodir Abobahika? , Artist : Subir Nandi, Lyric : SM. Hedayet.

  Compiler : Prof. Syed Anwarul Huq.
  Narrator : a)Shamim Khan, b) Rahber Khan
  Producer: Dewan Mohammad Ahsan habib (A.D.)

  Language : Bangla (Bengali).