[HCDX] Scanning LW

Today January 25 I made a very quick bandscan on LW around 14 UTC, local afternoon. Here´s a list of the stations I heard. No IDs, just checking from EMWG. Thanks to Herman Boel for good work!

153 kHz DEUTSCHLANDFUNK, Donebach 500 kW with some QRM by another station.

162  FRANCE INTER, Allouis 2000 kW.

171 R ROSSII, Bolshakovo (Kaliningrad) with 600 kW.

177 DEUTSCHLANDRADIO KULTUR, Zehlendorf  500 kW // 6005 kHz.

198 R MAYAK (various tx) and POLSKIE R 1/ R PARLAMENT, Raszýn (200 kW) with equal strength.

207 UKRAINSKE R, Kyiev (125 kW) with very strong QRM by DEUTSCHLANDFUNK, Aholming (500kW).

216 R MONTE CARLO, Roumoules with 200 kW of power.

225 POLSKIEGO RADIA P. 1, Solec Kujawoski. 1200 kW.

234 RTL BEIDWEILER with 200 kW in French.

252 R ROSSII, Kazan (150 kW) with some QRM by RTE 1, Clarkstown.

That´s it, Ten frenquencies were heard.

73 de Jouko Huuskonen
Turku FINLAND

Rx: AOR 7030 +