[HCDX] CRI is now recruiting monitors for 2006

CRI is now recruiting monitors for 2006. Those of you
who provide a year?s worth of service (January through
December) will receive a gift at the end of the year.
Below are the details:

1) We would like you to send us program reports two
times per month by e-mail. These reports should
consist of comments and suggestions regarding our
programs, including content, structure, announcers,
etc. Monitors with Internet access should also include
comments and suggestions about the CRI website.

2) If CRI opens a new broadcasting channel in your
area, we would also like you to give us immediate
feedback on the news, programming service and signal
quality for your area.

If you would like to donate some of your time to help
CRI, become the best it can be, please reply with your
interest. Tell us something about yourself, including
your profession and contact information. Don?t forget
to let us know whether or not you have access to the
Internet.

Thank you in advance! Let?s work together to make 2006
our best year ever!

Our e-mail address is: crieng@xxxxxxxxx

The English Service,
China Radio International