[HCDX] CRI is now recruiting monitors for 2006

CRI is now recruiting monitors for 2006:

CRI is now recruiting monitors for 2006. Those of you who provide a year's
worth of service (January through December) will receive a gift at the end
of the year. Below are the details:

1) We would like you to send us program reports two times per month by
e-mail. These reports should consist of comments and suggestions regarding
our programs, including content, structure, announcers, etc. Monitors with
Internet access should also include comments and suggestions about the CRI
website.

2) If CRI opens a new broadcasting channel in your area, we would also like
you to give us immediate feedback on the news, programming service and
signal quality for your area.

If you would like to donate some of your time to help CRI, become the best
it can be, please reply with your interest. Tell us something about
yourself, including your profession and contact information. Dont forget to
let us know whether or not you have access to the Internet.

Thank you in advance! Let's work together to make 2006 our best year ever!

Our e-mail address is: crieng@xxxxxxxxx
The English Service,
China Radio International

(CRI Website)