Re: [HCDX] Latvia-Radio Six

LOL--Jump was the only song I recognized also, but checked their
website and they play only unpublished songs or songs where they have
permission of the performers (at least on this show), which is pretty
cool. Lots of diverse music--more stations like that with good relays
(heard them announce they'll be on WBCQ next week) is what SW needs.

I wonder if the transmitter in Latvia needed 20 minutes to warm up
before they could fully load it? They did run too much of an open
carrier prior to sign on.

Russ Lay
Nags Head, NC