[HCDX] Information for listeners in India and Bangladesh for RTI Listeners' Club Meetings

Information for listeners in India and Bangladesh for RTI Listeners' Club
Meetings:

Radio Taiwan International will hold Listeners' Club Meetings in Delhi,
Kolkata (Calcutta) and Dhaka.
We welcome you to take part in this event, but we would like you to
register with us first. Only those with valid RTI passes will be admitted.
The application process for an RTI pass is as such:

1. The registration deadline is January 22, 2006

2. RTI passes will be sent on January 26, 2006

3. Scheduled meeting dates are as follows:
    February 18, 2006 at 11:00 AM in Delhi, India
    February 19, 2006 at 12 PM in Kolkata, India
    February 21, 2006 at 12 PM in Dhaka, Bangladesh

5. Venues will be announced on January 26, 2006 on the RTI English web page
6. RTI will accept applications by email and fax only.  Our email address
is rti@xxxxxxxxxx  and the fax number is +886-2-28867088.
7. For each email or fax, please state the SUBJECT (CHOOSE ONE of the
following):

APPLY DELHI (if you wish to attend the meeting in Delhi, India)
APPLY KOLKATA (if you wish to attend the meeting in Kolkata, India)
APPLY DHAKA (if you wish to attend the meeting in Dhaka, Bangladesh)

Best wishes and we look forward to seeing in February!
(RTI Website)

Best regards,

MD. AZIZUL ALAM AL-AMIN
E-65, GOURHANGA, GHORAMARA