[HCDX] Cuba

Cuba, 9505, Radio Rebelde, 1015-1037  Noted a parallel program as broadcast
on Radio Rebelde of 5025 KHz.
Signal on 9505 was very poor.  I was hoping to hear Radio Tacna here, but
instead heard Rebelde.  Don't know
if the transmission on 9505 is a spur or an actual relay.  I have Cuba
listed on this freq earlier in the day, but not
at this early morning time.  Many times the shortwave signals from Cuba skip
over me and can be mistaken for DX, depending on the time of day.  I get the
same effect from WYFR in Okeechobee.  I am wondering now, if the recent
loggings from some of Radio Tacna on 9505, were actually Rebelde?  Just an
after thought.  (Chuck Bolland, September 28, 2005)

World Radio TV Handbook 2005 is out.
Order yours from http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823077942/hardcoredxcom