[HCDX] China?

China, 9720, Peoples Broadcasting Station, (pres) 0945-1015  Noted a program
of music which consisted
of a Medley of American Standards.  At about 0957 a woman begins talking in
English.  "you are listening (fades) Peoples'
Broadcasting Station.  We (are) broadcasting on the ... meter bands...)
Signal kept fading.  On the hour the program
switched to Chinese(?) language.   I definitely heard the ID as PBS, but
didn't hear China mentioned.  The signal was
at a POOR level before the hour and deteriorated to threshold after the
hour.   (Chuck Bolland, September 28, 2005)

Clewiston, Florida
NRD545, DIPOLE

World Radio TV Handbook 2005 is out.
Order yours from http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823077942/hardcoredxcom