[HCDX] Radio Nacíonal del Paraguay

Hello again !

The sports pgm ended at 8:05 PM EDT (0005 UTC) instead of predicted 0000, with a canned Radio Nacíonal de Paraguay ID (wich mentioned "kilociclos" instead of kiloherz) promos, one of them had the beat of Together Forever by Lisette Melendez 1991 new-school freestyle in the back-ground, a short RNP liner, then back-to-back guarani (or whatever the style is called I forgot) folkloric music with harp and sometimes accordion and before the female song with accordion played right at 0023 started, the talked about being an international service in the ID, not just a relay of a domestic broadcast like I thought "Radio Nacional de Paraguay, La Praguyanda, Radio Nacional de Paraguay Internacional" and mention of something like exterior only.

I'm back to DX this si the last report. I should DX instead of discussing the things I heard with little listening.

Be the good DX stuff with you,
Bogdan Chiochiu in Montreal (Pierrefonds)

World Radio TV Handbook 2005 is out.
Order yours from http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823077942/hardcoredxcom