[HCDX] Paraguay-9737

Hello to all of you !

Paraguay is in right with sports talk. Almost excellent with some fading though like most SW signals. I need to tape their ID at the top of the hour.

I leaved home this afternoon for downtown to make my hospital card. After I finnished, I went in a park for a few minutes to play scrable in Vieux Port and was attracked by Andean flutes and percussion, then went to see near the park across the road, a Montreal based group playing huaynos music; the members where from Chile and Ecuador. The two songs are heard were very great, especially the first one. I talked a bit in Spanish and buyed their CD for 20 $ asking them "¿ Donde esto es huaynos ?" and thanking them for the CD; at the end saying "Pasa una buen fin de su día". The group is called "Canto Nuevo" and one can get information about them at c_antonuevo@xxxxxxxxxxx or by calling at (514) 527-8447. This is a big tool for DX-ing Peruvian stations.

When we got back home, I heard bits of SS on 1110, only thign could understand was "A ehMeh" around 7 PM; I arrived too late so missed the chance of taping Bata-5005.

I'm going loose the Paraguay top-of-the hour ID.

World Radio TV Handbook 2005 is out.
Order yours from http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823077942/hardcoredxcom