[HCDX] ADMIN: Hard-Core-DX is 10 years old

[HCDX] ADMIN: Hard-Core-DX is 10 years old

Hi All,

Did you know that it has been 10 years since Hard-Core-DX started? I can
not find the exact date, but this article that was sent on July 31, 1995
to rec.radio.shortwave is what I consider the kick off:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/browse_thread/thread/ef2c27c64452d85b/f3c3b058755cd3de?lnk=st&q=Hard-Core-DX&rnum=1&hl=en#f3c3b058755cd3de

So, it has been almost exactly 10 years. We have had multiple big changes
and opportunities over the 10 years. Hopefully at least some of those have
come to help DXers around the world over these years.

By now you must know that in Hard-Core-DX we believe the best part being
you... over 1000 subscribers who have made it all possible. Keep up the
good work... the first 10 years was just the beginning.

73!

Risto Kotalampi
Hard-Core-DX

World Radio TV Handbook 2005 is out.