Re: [HCDX] Duluth, MN, USA - CNR 17855 @ 0930 UT?

Jacob,

This is not that unusual around summer solstice. Between your northerly
location and China across the Arctic it`s mostly sunlit, supporting a frequency
that high.

VOA in Mandarin is scheduled, so this is yet another Chinese jammer, not in the
schedules. BTW, if it`s 3:30 am CDT, the UT is 0830.

Regards, Glenn Hauser, OK

http://mail.yahoo.com