[HCDX] Duluth, MN, USA - CNR 17855 @ 0930 UT?

This is VERY strange.  I'm in Duluth, Minnesota, in
the northcentral part of the USA and at 3:30 AM local
time (still dark), I'm hearing what appears to be a
local or regional program (there seems to be
advertisements, with mentions of "FM") in Chinese on
17855.  Signal strength is not excellent, considering
that I'm using just an ICF-2010 with the included whip
(I have some wire, but it's too noisy in the house - I
should have a real antenna up sometime soon though).

Could somebody confirm that CNR (or whatever Chinese
broadcaster) is on 17855 still?  It seems odd that
towards the low end of the solar cycle I would receive
a station on 17.855 MHz with a normal SW portable and
the whip in complete darkness.

Also - this does not seem like a harmonic.  Using the
sync detector it appears to be right on 17.855 MHz.

Thanks.

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250