Re: [HCDX] UNID on 4795 kHz

Hi Matti et al,

I recall I logged Bishkek sometime in March and April (from my home in
Kathmandu, am in Germany right now), both on 4795 and //4010 with both
English and Ukranian programs. The Biskek 4795kHz often has QRM from
4790kHz, R. Pakistan with their "Hamara Kashmir" program and 4800kHz,
AIR Hyderabad...

73 de Thomas

--
 A wise man makes his own decisions