[HCDX] UNID on 4795 kHz

Anyone heard Kyrgyz Radio on 4795 kHz lately?  I got one strange language in
my earphones on sunday, June 19th at about 1730 UTC (SIO=101 to 112).
Propable s-off at 1800, since could not hear anymore.  Kinda asian type
music, and language - could pick no ID though - lots of UTE-QRM on LSB side.
I wonder if anyone has heard Bishkek this summer (spring), so I can mark
this "UNID" as "propably Kirgiziya" in my logs.  Many AIR stations and e.g.
Ashad Kashmir that (Finnish) evening well audible on 60 metres, too.

GUD DX and 73 de Matti Ponkamo
Drake R4-C, dipole, Naantali, Finland (Maidenhead locator: KP10AK)