Re: [HCDX] Latest Recording 1349.90 HJEN Radio Armonia, Cali (Colombia)

Re: [HCDX] Latest Recording 1349.90 HJEN Radio Armonia, Cali (Colombia)

Henrik, you asked what I´m hearing on 700 kHz
from Cali and the answer is "almost nothing",
it´s a very difficult frequency to work with due
to our powerhouse HCJB 690 kHz. Rafael Rodriguez
already has informed us that "W FM", Cali is
transmitting on the frequency and I have a very
"weak felling" that I have had this ID sometime.
73s Bjorn Malm

http://206.48.237.166/caliencifras/Cap5Cua12.htm