Re: [HCDX] Latest Recording 1349.90 HJEN Radio Armonia, Cali (Colombia)

Re: [HCDX] Latest Recording 1349.90 HJEN Radio Armonia, Cali (Colombia)

Björn, your archive does tell us that you had Radio
Armonía last year.  That is fine.  Too bad this
information did not show in the WRTH.  This used to be
Fabulosa, and before that, Melodía.  The address
remains the same.

While I am at it, what is audible on 700 from Cali now
that Radio Net has closed down?  The list you quote is
from 2004 and would need an update.
Henrik Klemetz